Found a pre-existing translation on youtube through Kisekikui, and while not completely off the mark, there were some misread sections that could use polishing. Since Blame of Angel is in need of a English translation, I decided to try my own hand at it and make this a blog post containing a rough draft of the English translation. Blame of Angel wikia page can be found here.
- Born in order to only serve you, my body is manufactured
- Everything about us, souless angels called 'toys', exists to satisfy you
- If the chains restraining us were undone, and if we could spread our wings and go out into the world,
- Could that make these shut-down emotions awaken?
- I want to break the law that states we only live to satisfy you
- My worn-out-heart's wings are torn off, and as I am unable to take flight, I plummet to the ground
- I shoulder the burden of created sin, and no matter how much I atone
- We are still branded as white, fallen angels, a label we cannot remove
- Could the light still not seen on land/this earth weave together the chains of our hearts?
- You, who I found in a dream...if I abandon myself to these chains
- Would you teach me about the meaning of the word 'love'?